Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Setup and Purpose




Hello and Thank You for coming to my blog regarding Evolutionary Customer Success.  As a long time CS professional I have seen many types of CS organizations in many types of industries and will be spending my time on this blog outlining areas that I feel make or break these different departments.  While I prepare a few introductory articles, please prepare to provide your own insight and feedback on my ideas, the information I post or the CS industry as a whole.

I am learning more and more that we as a group can work together to iron out many of the wrinkles we find throughout our CS journey.  Experience from the front line to the executive suite is valuable in building a holistic customer centered organization that provides the highest level of service, at the right cost point, delivering the best results for customers and the enterprise.

I look forward to sharing insights, experiences and ideas in this blog and hope that you will join in the discussion where you feel appropriate.

Sincerely,

Kyle Kendall
Passionate CS Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment